[vtkusers] Can't build vtk4.0 under msvc with tcl8.4 !

Vincent Daanen vincent.daanen at imag.fr
Tue Nov 5 01:54:03 EST 2002

Thanks Sebastien for the link, I know, I should have read the Faq before
posting !! Sorry !!

I modified the CMakefiles.txt as mentionned  in the FAQ and it builds OK
but when running, I have an error message
   "Can't find  tcl82.dll in ...". I verified but I do not never ask for
building with tcl82 !!

 Any idea ??

 Vince

--
Vincent Daanen,
Research Engineer- Post Doctoral Position
Vincent.Daanen at imag.fr