[vtkusers] vtk-Macros

Steffen Oeltze Steffen.Oeltze at Student.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Mon Nov 4 09:47:10 EST 2002

Zitiere "Koning, P.J.H. de (LKEB)" <P.J.H.de_Koning at lumc.nl>:

> 04/11/2002 15:26:32, Steffen Oeltze
> <Steffen.Oeltze at Student.Uni-Magdeburg.DE> wrote:
>
> >Zitiere "Koning, P.J.H. de (LKEB)" <P.J.H.de_Koning at lumc.nl>:
> >
> >> 04/11/2002 15:12:02, Steffen Oeltze
> >> <Steffen.Oeltze at Student.Uni-Magdeburg.DE> wrote:
> >>
> >> vtkSetGet.h
> >
> >Thanks for your fast response. Unfortunately, I'm not a C-expert and I
> have no
> >idea what the following code does. How is the cursor position set by
> this
> >snippet of code ?
> >
> It provides interfaces to the data called CursorPosition, which is
> defined in vtkImageCursor3D.h. Those functions are called
> SetCursorPosition(float x, float y, float z) and
> SetCursorPosition(float xyz[3]). There is also a vtkGetVector3Macro
> which provides functions to retrieve the values.

Thanks again. My problem is that I would like to connect the position of the
mouse to the SetCursorPosition(x,y,z)-method in an image viewer. My images are
of the size 256x256. When I try to retrieve the mouse position I get display
coordinates instead of pixel coordinates. However, when I call the
SetCursorPosition(x,y,z)-procedure manually the cursor is set to the correct
pixel although the display coordinates would be somewhere else. I would just
like to copy this behaviour.