[vtkusers] How to perform reslice on volume

Chunyan Jiang jiang at TI.FhG.DE
Mon Nov 4 08:42:43 EST 2002

Dear VTK friends,
My aim is perform reslice on volume. Now I can realize volume rendering by
vtkVolumeRayCastMapper. How can I perform reslice on this volume object? I
want to reslice the object as any direction and any depth. It is just like
use a knife cut in the object. At the same time, I can also observe it by
rolating, zoom and so on. I use vtk and MFC
Who can give me an example or some suggestions? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks a lot in advance!

Chunyan

Chunyan Jiang, Dipl.-Inform.,
Institut for Telematic
Bahnhofstrasse 30-32, D-54292 Trier, Germany
Phone: (+49) (0)651-97551-34
Fax: (+49) (0)651-97551-12