[vtkusers] Setting multiple scalars to a dataset

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Fri May 31 11:17:37 EDT 2002

If they all fit in memory, keep them around (AddArray). You can
then decide which one to use in a filter or to color by without
having to reload the file. Make sure that they all have names
so that you can access them easily.

It is possible some of the documentation is not up-to-date. This
is why we have a FAQ page which list the changes as well as a
User's Guide updated regularly.

-Berk