[vtkusers] Setting multiple scalars to a dataset

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Fri May 31 11:14:25 EDT 2002

No more active components. That was bad design. If you have a multiple
component array and send it off to a filter which operate on only
one component, they will either complain or work only on the first
component. If you want to work on another component, you have to extact
it with a filter (vtkSplitField for example).

-Berk