[vtkusers] vtkQuadricClustering problems

Fletcher Adams lifeguard1999 at netscape.net
Thu May 30 14:49:40 EDT 2002

Seb,

Thanks for your help.  Using "Use Input Points" worked.  I now have 52 decimated isosurfaces that look great.  I will be using this for a June 10th tutorial on Sci-Vis.

Will,

If you still want a copy of the data, I will be happy to send you a small piece that exhibits the problems.  I am sure you do not want 55 surface * 300 MB sent via email.  (: Not that my mailer would allow it. :)  Just let me know.

Paul Adams
Scientific Visualization
ERDC MSRC
Vicksburg, MS