[vtkusers] Mouse EVENT 2

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Wed May 29 12:35:54 EDT 2002

>>>>> "vtk" == vtk  <vtk at le.isac.cnr.it> writes:

    vtk> Sorry for my english!!!!  I'd see this function, but, how i
    vtk> use it??  For example:

    vtk> If i have this loop:
    vtk> ****************************************** while (1)

    vtk> // This is error // What is the good example?  if
    vtk> (onLeftButtonDown()) {

    ren1-> GetActiveCamera()->Azimuth(90); //for example

    vtk> }

You really need to provide more information on how you want to do
this.  Are you programming under Unix?  If so what GUI toolkit are you
using?  Have you gone through the VTK users guide/VTK books?  The
answer really depends on the information you provide.

However, if you are using one of the RenderWindowInteractors then you
could add an observer to the interactor for the LeftButtonPressEvent
and it should call your method when the left mouse button is pressed.
Look at the vtkInteractorStyle.cxx and subclasses to see how this is
done.

prabhu