[vtkusers] Java & VTK

Satheesh Maheswaran s.maheswaran at eastman.ucl.ac.uk
Wed May 29 12:05:05 EDT 2002

Bob

I gave up trying to get JBuilder6 to work on XP with cvs_vtk.  What I
don't understand is it works fine for me, when I do the same thing on
Redhat7.2

Don't ask me why, I am no Guru

I found an IDE called CodeGuide(www.omnicore.com), everything is ok with
it.  JBuilder 6.0 only falls over, when I try to use vtkPanel, otherwise
its ok, I guess that is what you are experiencing as well

Hope this helps
Satheesh