[vtkusers] Using VTK 4.0 with C++Builder 5

Devrim AKÇA dakca at ins.itu.edu.tr
Tue May 28 12:05:55 EDT 2002

Hello all VTK users,

I am a PhD student and am working on Close-Range Laser Scanner Systems. I
must develop a software (with using C++Builder 5 on Windows 2000 ) which can
handle, manipulate and 3-D visualize the data.

For this purpose, I purchaised "VTK User's Guide 4.0" via internet.  But
there is not sufficient information about the integration of VTK4.0 and
C++Builder5 neither in the book nor in the WebSite of Kitware.

I am not an experinced user of VTK, and i am a moderate user of C++Builder
5.

If anybody send me  a little sample C++Builder programme with VTK4.0, i
would be pleased.
Or, a starting point to use VTK4.0 with C++Builder5.

thanks...

Ass.Res.M.Devrim AKCA
Istanbul Technical University
Dep. of Geodesy and Photogrammetry