[vtkusers] (no subject)

Gopalakrishnan, Gowri Gowri.Gopalakrishnan at inteq.com
Fri May 24 06:20:55 EDT 2002

Hi All,

I am plotting a 3d plot using 42 points and now I want to do pick operation
on this curve. I use vtkPointPicker class. I say getPointId

Then getDataSet and using this point id I extract the data point I want.

My problem is the getPointId method always returns the same number
(239306080) no matter where I pick in the curve and obviously this number is
wrong.

I assume the point id should be between 0-42?.

Is there something I am missing in the set up?. Or Is what I am expecting
wrong?.

How do I get the pointed correctly?.

Thank You in advance for your help

Regards