[vtkusers] Java + SimpleVTK + Borland's JB6

Satheesh Maheswaran s.maheswaran at eastman.ucl.ac.uk
Thu May 23 12:39:21 EDT 2002

Bob

What platform are you working on, I got it to work under Redhat 7.2 on
JB6 IDE with VTK, but not in Windows
Under linux, I set all vtk files under required libraries (eg,
bin,common,rendering etc) or make a jar file of vtkJava files and point
to that

And actually had vtkPanel as part of the project, remember to use
cvs-vtk if you want to get SimpleVTK going and I think you will also
need latest jdk(1.4) from Sun

Hope this helps

Satheesh