[vtkusers] Camera Light

Giancarlo Amati amati at ira.cnr.it
Wed May 22 06:21:03 EDT 2002

Hi Everybody,

I have the following question, when my application start, my dataset
appear in front of my camera (as I want) with the color that I had
specified. To implement rotation, scaling and rotation I move the camera
instead of Points, and when I move the camera my color changes because the
camera (default) lightd doesn't move with my camera. How can I solve this
problem? I want the default camera light move with the camera.

Thanks a lot.
Giancarlo Amati

dott. Giancarlo Amati                  |
(amati at ira.cnr.it)                     |

National Research Council              |
RadioAstronomical Institute            |
office phone n. +39 051 6399405        |
via Gobetti 101 - Bologna (Italy)      |