[vtkusers] VRML

Gopalakrishnan, Gowri Gowri.Gopalakrishnan at inteq.com
Mon May 20 04:10:22 EDT 2002

I have been posting now and then about it and I have not checked if vtk4.0
has this feature. Even though vtk has a VRMLimport export feature, very
often when you export/import not all the features are correct. For example
Exporting vtk to vrml all the colors don't appear. The same was the issue
with 3ds import.....Sometimes wireframes appear as solid etc...

I would like to know if any of these features have been improved in vtk4.0?.
Or is there any place to enter this as a bug report?.

Regards
Gowri