[vtkusers] Added QVTKRenderWindowInteractor.py

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Thu May 16 02:45:13 EDT 2002

    JW> Prabhu Ramachandran writes:
    >> hi,
    >>
    >> I managed to get a QVTKRenderWindowInteractor.py working based
    >> on the David's QVTKRenderWidget.py.  I just committed it and
    >> its in the vtk/qt/ directory.  This completes the interactor
    >> based widgets for all the presently supported Python widgets.
    >> It seems to work fine for me but YMMV.  Note that just like
    >> QVTKRenderWidget it is supposed to work only under *nix and not
    >> under Win32.
    >>

    JW> What work is necessary to have this new interactor work on
    JW> Win32?

To be honest I really don't know.  I am not very familar with pyQT
(having just an hours experience with it). I just adapted David
Gobbi's class and haven't tested the code under Win32.  David should
know better about the Win32 issues.

Maybe you could simply run the code and look for yourself?  If you
have difficulties you could post on the list, maybe the problems are
surmountable?

prabhu