[vtkusers] Volume visualization examples for VTK 4.0

Hilton Fernandes hgfernan at lsi.usp.br
Tue May 14 08:57:02 EDT 2002

Hello, Prabhu!

Thanks for your hint!  I've read these samples, but since I'm new to Tcl/Tk
__and__ to VTK, I was looking for a C++ sample.  Fortunately, Oliver Burgert
sent me one.

VTK seems to be a compelling reason to learn Tcl, since most of its samples
use Tcl/Tk.

Now, I'll be looking for hints on the object-oriented structure of VTK.  Any
hints? :)

Regards,
Hilton Fernandes