[vtkusers] problem with vtk3DWidgets and observer order

Charl P. Botha c.p.botha at its.tudelft.nl
Tue May 14 03:38:40 EDT 2002

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 08:45:21AM +0200, Robert Belleman wrote:
> It's broken here; I have camera movemement. Even worse: if I move one
> of the balls, the camera moves a little, then all interaction freezes.
> Vtk then consumes 99% CPU.
>
> May 13th nightly.

Thanks for testing Rob!

Okay, it's working for John and Sebastien and it's broken for you, me and
Prabhu.  I'm also working with a CVS checkout of May 11 / 12.  I've also
seen the interaction freeze, and so has Prabhu.  Common denominators: I
believe John and Sebastien are testing on Windows; Rob, Prabhu and I are on
Linux.

Any more testers?