[vtkusers] wxVTKRenderWindow + vtk3DWidget + vtkGenericRenderWindowInteractor

Charl P. Botha c.p.botha at its.tudelft.nl
Mon May 13 12:19:00 EDT 2002

On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 09:21:50PM +0530, Prabhu Ramachandran wrote:
> I have working code that uses the new interactor styles to create
> wrapped widgets for pyGTK, wxPython and Tkinter.  I havent had the
> chance to commit it yet.  I'll try and do it sometime this week.

Oh?!  At the moment I'm going through the exercise of using a
wxVTKRenderWindow with a vtkGenericRenderWindowInteractor... this means
linking through bunches of event handlers and then holding thumbs.  This is
not working for me yet.

Would it be possible to get a peek at your new wxPython class?

Thanks,
Charl