[vtkusers] Application Stability Problems on Windows

Ted Christiansen ted at caept.com
Sat May 11 12:21:50 EDT 2002

Hello,

I am developing a number of applications using MFC and VTK3.2 (havent
upgraded to 4.0 yet).  The applications are very solid on my machines.
One has a 3dlabs Oxygen GVX1 graphics card and the other is a laptop
with some mobile graphics card (and likely limited OpenGL
implementation).

On some of my customer's machines, they are experiencing operating
system crashes.  Is this a driver problem?  Or could my application be
causing it?  This is a challenging debug task - how can I determine what
the cause is?

Any help you can offer would be appreciated.

Ted