[vtkusers] Volume visualization examples for VTK 4.0

Hilton Fernandes hgfernan at lsi.usp.br
Thu May 9 16:28:13 EDT 2002

All,

I'm very new to VTK and would like to have a working example of volume
visualization in VTK 4.0.  The only example I could find was from VT 3.2,
and I was not able to make them work alright.

Could you please point me to the location of such example, or maybe send me
a very simple one?

Since VTK was built in an object-oriented fashion, it would also be nice to
understand its classes in an MVC (Model View Controller) framework.  Is that
feasible?  Was it done already?

Regards,
Hilton Fernandes