[vtkusers] vtkPointPicker

Giancarlo Amati amati at ira.cnr.it
Thu May 2 11:39:20 EDT 2002

Hi everybody,

I have a question on how work the vtkPointPiker. I suppose that when I
will pass the x y mouse coordinate to the Pick function, a ray start from
where to where? I suppose from the camera position to the point specified
by my mouse coordinate with z=0. Is it right?
I suppose that the Pick fuction return the nearest point that the like
intersect, is it right?

thank for the help.

Best Regards.
Giancarlo Amati

dott. Giancarlo Amati                  |
(amati at ira.cnr.it)                     |

National Research Council              |
RadioAstronomical Institute            |
office phone n. +39 051 6399405        |
via Gobetti 101 - Bologna (Italy)      |