[vtkusers] Re: Plotting Generic F(x,y,z)

Mike Robertson fermion at mac.com
Sat May 4 11:09:09 EDT 2002

Never mind about disregarding the phase or treating it as a constant.
Apparently the thing is independent of theta_{12}, which is somewhat
unexpected... So it's no longer a 5 dimensional plot, but rather can be
represented completely using four dimensions (three spatial + color). . .

mike

Michael Robertson
fermion at mac.com
http://thenewcosmos.com

"Some people see things as they are and say 'why?' I dream things that never
were and say 'why not?'"

-Robert F. Kennedy