[vtkusers] Very basic question on importing the .h files

Mike Robertson fermion at mac.com
Sat May 4 10:39:29 EDT 2002

Awesome. Works wonders. One question. I'm running this on os x, of course,
in the X11 environment to be able to use mayavi. Is there any way I can have
two copies of VTK installed, where one runs in quartz and the other in the
X11 environment? I took a look at the quadratic example on the vtk site, and
it's *very* slow in the X11 environment (probably has something to do with
OpenGL...). Would it be faster (and thus worthwhile to compile vtk) in the
primary quartz environment?

mike

Michael Robertson
fermion at mac.com
http://thenewcosmos.com

". . . The Egyptians were obsessed with salt. They salted everything,
including their relatives. . ."

- NPR, 2/26/02