[vtkusers] vtkAppendPolyData and Field Data

Kevin Wright krw at viz-solutions.com
Thu May 2 13:56:52 EDT 2002

Hi All,

I just started adding extra scalar fields to my point data using AddArray()
(VTK 4.0 WIN32), and everything seems to work for the most part, except
that vtkAppendPolyData seems to not pass these fields through.  I looked
through the documentation and the code, and it seems to me that by default,
they should get passed through, unless I turn them off.  Am I wrong? Is
this a bug in vtkAppendPolyData? A bug in my code?

Kevin.