[vtkusers] how to extract different connective fields out of a isosurface?

戴 硕 dai_shuo at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 29 04:35:29 EST 2002

hi, everyone
   I've got an isosurface of bones from 2D CT data by using
vtkMarchingCubes.
There are several bones in it. Now I want to operate on each bone
separately.
How can I extract them from the same isosurface? In other words, how can I
extract the different connective fields? Are there any vtk classes can help

me?
                                                      Daishuo