[vtkusers] CMake and VC++ V7

William A. Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Tue Mar 26 20:08:28 EST 2002

If you get the cvs version of CMake there is already a VC7 generator for cmake.
We are planning a new release soon.   For the nmake build, you should turn
on VTK_USE_ANSI_STDLIB
to avoid the deprecated stuff.

For building debug and release versions with nmake, the better way to do
it, is to create two separate
binary trees.   vtk-nmake-debug and vtk-nmake-release, then configure one
release and one debug.

-Bill