[vtkusers] 3D SphereGlyph radius

Giancarlo Amati amati at ira.bo.cnr.it
Tue Mar 26 03:32:04 EST 2002

Hello everybody,

I'm new to Vtk and I need some help. I'm developing an astronomical
software and I would like to represent stars ad sphere glyph. I able to
operate with glyph, but my question is: is it possibile to use sphere
glyph with different radius size based on Scalars attribute of dataset?

can u help me?

thank u very much.
Have a nice week.
Giancarlo