[vtkusers] VTK4.0 link problem

Shade shade_cn at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 25 19:59:00 EST 2002

Hi,
    Thanks for your help.
    I got the answer. It is my fault. I compile the VTK static libraries myself but use the header files from vtk40Cpp.exe. The key problem is the vtkConfigure.h. That file from vtk40Cpp.exe is for VTK shared libraries. After I replace that file with the file output from CMake, there is no problem in compiling and linking.

Best Regards,
Shade