[vtkusers] BUG in vtkInteractorStyle(Image) ?

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at on.aibn.com
Mon Mar 25 16:12:27 EST 2002

I noticed some recent changes that incorporate vtkNotUsed() in
vtkInteractorStyle mouse events may be causing some problems for
vtkInteractorStyleImage.  To see what I mean, run

../Vtk/Examples/ImageProcessing/tcl/ImageInteractor.tcl

(you have to correct the path to the image data being used - it uses vtk32
data not in the current VTKData from CVS - another thing to fix/update?)

The example does what it should: plot a mouse-defined ROI and zoom in, BUT,
the usual pan (middle button), zoom (right button) etc. are no longer
functional.  I was using a mouse move event callback to add a cross hair
cursor that snaps to pixel centers and relates pixel coords and values to a
text mapper in a vtkRenderWindow/vtkImageViewer etc.  Was working Friday, no
longer works today AAAAARRRGH!

regards,
Dean