[vtkusers] Voxelizer

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.ca
Thu Mar 21 09:59:21 EST 2002

Hi Hari,

It is difficult for me to guess where the problem lies from your
description.  Could you clarify 'it doesn't work'?  Is the result
all black, all white, does the program crash, does your computer
burst into flames?  If you send me a short .tcl or .py script I
can check it for you.

 - David

P.S. Please ignore my facetiousness, I'm in a weird mood.

  David Gobbi, MSc                       dgobbi at irus.rri.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group