[vtkusers] _stdcall-compiler-option for VTK4.0

b.dorn at berlin.de b.dorn at berlin.de
Thu Mar 21 05:15:07 EST 2002

Hi all,
In order to integrate vtk4.0 into my environment I would like to use the _stdcall - calling-convention. If this is
a generally useful option, one might consider to provide
it in the CMake-Setup.

Major problems are in the png-library where some functions
and function pointers must be set to _cdecl by hand, with the qsort-functions expecting _cdecl callback-functions,
and with the sample apps, expecting _cdecl main-functions.

So it would be a kind idea, to have those specifications
already in the code, because currently I have to adapt it
by hand with each update.

If an options like that is already there or if you see
major problems about _stdcall, please inform me.

I am also using /Zp1 for packing. Is this risky?

Regards
Burkhardt
mailto:B.DornREMOVETHIS at berlin.de
--