[vtkusers] Help!! Whole 3D Image Slices display

Christian Poecher poecher at icom-consulting.de
Tue Mar 19 06:38:39 EST 2002

If you really would do it this way you started, you should use array of
objects and for-loops to loop trough the number of slices. But I fear,
this will exhaust you machine pretty fast, because all those mappers,
Actors and Imagers will use CPU and RAM. Why don't you think of your
design and (perhaps) just use two Imagers and let the user change the
shown slice in that Imager? Or try a video.

chris

Arsene ELLA schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> Having a 3D image, how can I do to display all slices in the Z direction
> in the same window?
[snip]
Christian Poecher                      mailto:poecher at icom-consulting.de
ICOM GmbH   					Phone: +49 241 9367-1554
Schloss-Rahe-Str. 15, 52072 Aachen, Germany     Fax  : +49 241 9367-1589