[vtkusers] Problem with volume rendering,

Lisa S. Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Sun Mar 17 23:33:36 EST 2002

Hello Antonio,

Ray casting occurs in software. After the image is generated (a process
entirely independent of your graphics hardware as long as you don't have
geometry in the scene) the resulting image is displayed as a texture mapped
polygon. That means something must be going wrong in the way the resulting
image is texture mapped on a polygon. Can you run the texture mapping
example? Can you run other graphics examples that use texture mapping?

Lisa