[vtkusers] vtkLODActor don't works on Trakball interactor style

Charl P. Botha c.p.botha at its.tudelft.nl
Tue Mar 12 04:07:05 EST 2002

Hello there Prabhu,

In 3.2, these calls are in the base vtkInteractorStyle, method StartState(),
StopState(), StartAnimate() and StopAnimate(), which in their turn are
called by StartRotate(), EndRotate(), etc. methods.
vtkInteractorStyleTrackball{Actor,Camera} does not make use of these
start-stop calls, so the UpdateRate calls never get done.

I've checked 4.0, and it seems to have the same problem.

Hope this helps,
Charl