[vtkusers] vtkAxisActor3D needed

EDWARDS Greg greg.edwards at tenix.com
Mon Mar 11 23:25:56 EST 2002

Hi,
I could use a "vtkAxisActor3D" version of the vtkAxisActor2D, to label a 3D
plot of a two-variable graph. This seems like a very simple extension of the
2D class, except perhaps for necessary use of 3D vector fonts instead of 2D
bitmap fonts. Does this exist somewhere ?
Also in future I could use a 3-axis version too, to label up a volume.
Thanks,
Greg Edwards.

Greg Edwards,
Simulation Group, Electronic Systems Division, Tenix Defence Pty Ltd,
100 Arthur St, North Sydney, NSW, 2060.
+ 61 2 9963 9600 sw, 9963 9725 desk, 9964 0988 fax, 0419 570 546 mobile
greg.edwards at tenix.com