[vtkusers] vtkLODActor don't works on Trakball interactor style

Cesar Oleskovicz cesar.oleskovicz at onix.com.br
Mon Mar 11 15:18:14 EST 2002

Hi,

    I'm using the vtkLODActor on the vtkInteractorStyleJoystickCamera and all works fine, the functions like:

    vtkRenderWindowInteractor -> SetDesiredUpdateRate( );
    vtkRenderWindowInteractor -> SetStillUpdateRate( );

    these functions works fine, but when I change to style vtkInteractorStyleTrackBallCamera the interactivity of the vtkLODActor is losses, when I rotating of panning the scene, I don't see one loss of details of my object.
    And the funcions above haven't effect.

    I try see on definitions of vtkInteractorStyleJoystick.cxx and vtkInteractorStyleCamera.cxx to try see some difference, but I find nothing to help me.

    Anybody knows how can I implement vtkLODActor on trackball style ?
    P.S. I'm using vtk 3.2.

    Thanks

    Cesar