[vtkusers] Picking in Java

ahmed Tokalak tokalak at web.de
Mon Mar 11 05:25:30 EST 2002

Hi all,
I have a drawn a shape at every point of a grid. I want to make it possible to select a shape. But if i click an a shape i don't get the clicked object, i get the neigbour object. The actors of the objects are displaced i think. Maybe i call the pick method with wrong arguments. For example i must click an object which is in second row to get an object in the first(at the bottom). Any ideas ?

vtkPointPicker picker = new vtkPointPicker();
picker.Pick((double)e.getX(), (double) this.getSize().getHeight() - e.getY(), 0.0, this.ren);

Thanks in advance