[vtkusers] vtk4 & cmake & external libraries

Alexandre Guimond guimond at bwh.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 7 01:12:04 EST 2002

Hi all.  I'm converthing my local code from vtk 3.2 to vtk 4.  That
code uses an external lib (gsl) and I'm trying to figure out how what
to add to which cmake files so that cmake asks for include & library
paths to whoever is compiling, and how to add them to the final link
command for my library.  does anyone have any info or example for
this?
--
Alexandre Guimond, Ph.D. <guimond at bwh.harvard.edu> Phone: 617.278.0800
Instructor in Radiology, Harvard Medical School    Fax  : 617.264.5154