[vtkusers] BvtkRenderWindowPackage with vtk4.0

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Wed Mar 6 18:27:28 EST 2002

> >It was designed to work with 3.x but I'm using a modified version fine
> with 4.x.
>
> Is not there a plan to release a modified version with 4.x?

The existing oine should work fine with 4.x, the only changes that might be
needed are a few possible tweaks, it certainly shouldn't take long to make
it work. Mine is not modified for the benefit of vtk4.x, but rather it has a
lot of things in it that aren't in the one I released years ago.

> Can a modified version be taken over?
> Can I have teach a changed point?

Not quite sure what you mean here.

JB