[vtkusers] Availability of VTK User Guides in Europe?

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Wed Mar 6 11:33:55 EST 2002

The new VTK User's Guide has been completely rewritten for VTK4.0 including
the CMake installation process. ISBN 1-930934-06-8

The Users Guide can also be purchased through Amazon. Their shipping is
cheaper (they do a lot more shipping and get bulk discounts). However, they
also take several weeks, we ship and deliver within two days.

Will