[vtkusers] Shared library path

Rainer Sabelka sabelka at iue.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Mar 5 02:22:43 EST 2002

Ist there a possibility to specify also the "installed"-rpath (e.g. in CMakeCache.txt), so I do
not need to set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH manually afterwards?
I guess even if I used the install-prefix /usr/local I would have to set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH
because the libraries are installed to /usr/local/lib/vtk (and not /usr/local/lib, which is in
the default system library search path).

-Rainer