[vtkusers] VtkTIFFWriter & BMP

Giancarlo Amati amati at ira.cnr.it
Tue Jun 25 09:52:02 EDT 2002

Hello Everybody,

my question is: I'm using VtkTIFFWriter to save TIFF images of my render
window. And it works well for one image. While I'm producing a sequece of
images, the output I obtain is always the same initial image.
Is there a way to update the writer with the new contents of my window?

Thank a lot
Giancarlo

dott. Giancarlo Amati                  |
(amati at ira.cnr.it)                     |

National Research Council              |
RadioAstronomical Institute            |
office phone n. +39 051 6399405        |
via Gobetti 101 - Bologna (Italy)      |