[vtkusers] dlls?

James C. Robinson j.robinson at kepler.ie
Tue Jun 18 07:07:57 EDT 2002

Dear All,

Another area of confusion (for this amateur programmer) is the use of dlls.
I have created my application with the intention of attaching all required
libraries statically (setting them in the link settings dialog box). I have
managed to compile and link – creating the application. I then figured out
that the application still needed all the dlls provided with VTK. My
questions are:
*  Where are the libs required for each class listed?
*  Can I link my application statically so that I do not have to supply any
dlls with it?
Regards,

Jim

______________________

Dr. James C. Robinson, BE,MEngSc,PhD,CEng,MIEI,
Kepler Engineering Software Ltd.,
42 Rivergrove,
Glanmire, Co. Cork,
Eire