[vtkusers] Conversion to v4.0

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Mon Jun 17 16:38:42 EDT 2002

In windows.h GetCurrentTime is #define to GetCurrentTime[AD] depending on if you are debug or release.   (There are about 1000 of these #define's in windows.h.)

To get around this problem in vtkTimerLog.h VTK now has this macro:

// The microsoft compiler defines this as a macro, so
// undefine it here
#undef GetCurrentTime

class VTK_COMMON_EXPORT vtkTimerLog : public vtkObject

You could try re-ordering your #include lines.

-Bill