[vtkusers] Compile problem on Solaris 5.8 using cmake

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Fri Jun 14 10:55:45 EDT 2002

The process to create the nightly source tar file has been broken since we changed servers here at Kitware back in April.   We have fixed the problem.   If you want the current source without cvs, you can download it now.

http://public.kitware.com/VTK/get-software.php#nightly

This problem only affected the unix source files.

-Bill