[vtkusers] looking for a 3D plotting example (tcl)

Ben Sapp bsapp at lanl.gov
Mon Jun 10 19:10:36 EDT 2002

Hi Michael,

The attached c++ file is modifed from a tcl file and it creates a helix.   It
also creates a box around the helix.  It's a bit sloppy because it was just a
learning exercise for myself.

The functional form in cartesian coordinates is:
z -> goes from 1 to 5;
x = cos(2.0*M_PI*z);
y = sin(2.0*M_PI*z);

Good luck,