[vtkusers] Xlib: unexpected async reply

Carlos Martínez Burgos cmarbur at iti.upv.es
Mon Jun 10 12:53:42 EDT 2002

Hi all.

I have problems with VTK, Linux and Java. I have compiled a nightly
version of VTK from the last day of May. I have run programs without
problems, but when I run them exporting the DISPLAY to another host, I get
this error:

libGL error: failed to open DRM: Operación no permitida
libGL error: reverting to (slow) indirect rendering

Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x10ea)!

I don't know what is the problem. Do you know it?

Thanks in advance.

Carlos Martínez Burgos      |     Instituto Tecnológico de Informática
Ingeniero Informático       |      Universidad Politécnica de Valencia
Tlf: +34 963877237          |                        Camí de Vera, S/N
cmarbur at iti.upv.es          |                   46071 Valencia - Spain
www.iti.upv.es/~cmarbur     |                           www.iti.upv.es