[vtkusers] vtkWindowsInteractor

alexandre gouaillard alexandre.gouaillard at insa-lyon.fr
Fri Jun 7 07:48:52 EDT 2002

hi everyone,

I've made a little script in tcl to demonstrate a remeshing process. I
vizualize The original mesh, the final mesh, and several harmonic maps I
used during the process in differents viewports.

My problem is : I 'd like to interact with the two meshes in the usual way,
but I'd like the harmonic maps to stand still.

does anyone knows how to do it ?

alex