[vtkusers] undefined symbol: JAWT_GetAWT

Christopher Navarro cnavarro at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 6 20:30:23 EDT 2002

Hi

When you compiled vtk, it asks for the path to the jawt library (as one
of the advanced options using cmake), did you include the library in that
path?  ie:

<java path>/libjawt.so ?

If not, you will need to set that properly and compile it again.

-chris

Christopher Navarro
Automated Learning Group
University of Illinois @ Urbana-Champaign