[vtkusers] about save image

yoshihiko_nagamine at pis.hitachi.co.jp yoshihiko_nagamine at pis.hitachi.co.jp
Wed Jun 5 22:38:42 EDT 2002

Hello

vtkWindowToImageFilter and vtkImageWrite and it's subclass is what you
want.
Yoshihiko Nagamine

                    "胡 小娟"
                    <hucat30777 at hotmail.com        宛先:   vtkusers at public.kitware.com
                    >                              cc:
                    送信者:                        件名:   [vtkusers] about save image
                    vtkusers-admin at public.k
                    itware.com

                    2002/06/06 10:34

hi:
I use vtk4.0 and vc6.0 on windows2000,I extract the bone from the Quarter.*

and render it .
How can I save the result as ppm file or other file? In the vtk3.2 I can do

this by renWin->SaveImageAsPpm, but in vtk4.0  vtkRenderWindow has not the
member.

thanks in advance!

Hu XiaoJuan