[vtkusers] Screenshots

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Wed Jun 5 14:00:19 EDT 2002

    GB> Thank you all for your feedback.  I have also tried the other
    GB> formats and still the lines seem to be jaggy... can I control
    GB> the resolution of the image other than by pixel size of the
    GB> rendered image?

You might want to anti-alias or even try the line smoothing/polygon
smoothing options of the vtkRenderWindow.

rw = vtkRenderWindow()
rw.SetAAFrames(16) # will slow down rendering very much.
rw.LineSmoothingOn()
rw.PolygonSmoothingOn()

Experiment with these.  Please remember that some of these settings
require that you call them before you do the first render.  Read the
vtkRenderWindow class docs for more info.

prabhu